UH Fishbowl

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Check it out!

"There are times, when you need someone. I will be by your side."

A great opportunity to make a little cash for something that dosen't take tremendous amount of time. Do a GIANT CHECK for "Dr. P", One-Hundred Dollars!

As a student group we are able to take on various projects to raise a little money and gain some client-designer relationship practice. You should take the opportunity to take on the "little things" even if you are really busy and dont have enought time to shower everyday. (Ok, I'm exadurating a little) But, it is good experience, and believe me, we can never get enough practice and experience.

"La, La, La, La, La. This is my story."
The lab was cool. Not as chilly as normal occupied by a few bodies, but still enough for you to feel the hairs on your neck tingle from the frosty air. We talked and and waited for Dr. P to recieve his check.
"Where is he coming from?" I said.
"I dunno." Terri said.
The urge to go home was pulling one foot out the door, but I had a mission. I had to capture an image of the exchange.
The door opens. I clinch my camera ready to fire.
"Dr. P?" I say anticipating his arrival.
A boy about 5 or 6 burst throught the door to do circles around the track of computers. Following the boy was a tall dark man with a big smile on his face.
"Picture time." I said.
Terri and Dr. P unrolled the check from its security tube as I watch the boy do rounds from computer to computer pressing on each keyboard. He soon whirlwinds back to the door and catches a glimpse of the alarm key pad.
Beep. Beep. Beep beep beep.
"Stop. Hey, you stay here now. Go, yeah." said Dr. P "Just stay over here. Yah."
"ok." I said. "One, two, three!"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 Comments:

  • nice read.

    and terri looks short

    By Blogger Marky Sparky, At 8:00 PM  

  • wow.....didnt realize there was such a story behind it all...


    "The lab was cool. Not as chilly as normal occupied by a few bodies, but still enough for you to feel the hairs on your neck tingle from the frosty air."


    and i was right there!

    By Blogger Courtney, At 7:45 PM  

  • haha, I felt it... (O.O)

    By Blogger ryan.html, At 1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home