UH Fishbowl

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Congratulatories on the show

I just wanted to say congratulations on the show I know everyone put in a lot of work! Special thanks to the juniors that helped out. Oh ya, cant forget da HAMMA!

I think it was a great experience with talking to people about our work.

For those of you that got some offers, good luck with the interviews and hit up the blog with how it went. I'd like to get an insight on how interviews go.

I know they say "be prepared to do a little designing." because they may bust out a little 10 min design. Have your Rogets and Webster ready!


rightie right! havs a good summer!

-ryan

1 Comments:

  • ...please where can I buy a unicorn?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home